Thursday 10 December 2009

Alphabet city - R

I thought it was about time we had a bit of man candy on here, yes? I know you all want that too!! lol! So I am bringing you all a nice yummy male model for today's alphabet post.

R is for Roberto Bolle










Isn't he yummy! He is a professional Ballet dancer as well as being a model, what more could a woman want. I love a man who can dance, which is funny as my other half has 2 left feet! Anyway here is one more naughty photo for all you lovely ladies that are not sat drooling at the screen!
But no more, go on, click off the screen, carry on with whatever else you were doing! Walk away now! lol! I know just too yummy!

Daisymay XOXO

p.s I have my first exciting giveaway coming on sunday and another during the week so check back your not gonna want to miss them!!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. i love that ombre jacket ! thinking of doing a DIY like that .

    follow my blog ? ;)

    thanks for commenting at my postt..
    HAPPY FRIDAY ** cheers **
    visit / follow / and comment me .
    GLISTERSandBLISTERS
    enter my blog scarf giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! Never mind the ombre jacket, there's a naked man about!

    http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I would definitely have to classify him as man candy! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails