Monday 8 February 2010

Lovely Parcels

This morning I got a lovely parcel full of all my Eyeko beauty products I ordered. Yay! So I bought the following.

The Pop Star and Super Star Eyes.
All 3 as they were on offer. And I got the glitter eyeliner as a free gift!

I also managed to pick up this cute nail colour at Superdrug last week for just £1, as my store is discontinuing the range.
So expect some reviews in the next few days ladies. I know I always say I'm not into make-up but I love the look of this brand on so many other bloggers so thought I would try it out.

Don't forget to enter this weeks giveaway here.

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE Eyeko, not seen the new products, so I'll be looking forward to your review and maybe indulging!

    I have that nail polish, its so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!

    Hope you'll join me for how "Cupid Shot Me" day at my bog www.dianeestrella.com :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read your review! Those look so cute.

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eyeko has such cute products! :D Back in high school, my favorite makeup item was an Eyeko lipstain marker!

    http://playingdressupwithkellie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome!!! i can't wait for your review.

    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails