Heres another Friend Friday post. As usual you can see all the other ladies who are participating on Modly Chic. This weeks one is nice and easy...Incorporating colour into your wardrobe.
1. What color dominates your closet?
Black and Purple. Definitely
2. If money weren't an issue how would you change the color emphasis in your closet?
I don't think I would change the colour at all. If money weren't an object I think I would just buy shoes and boots in more colours, so I have then to go with everything
3. What is your mantra about mixing colors?
Anything goes! lol. I will mix anything with anything. As long as you don't try putting too many colours into a single outfit.
4. For you, how do you incorporate color into your outfits?
I am happy to wear bright colours in any way but I like to add colour to a simple outfit using coloured accessories or coloured tights. I love brightly coloured jackets too, they are more interesting than dark ones ones.
5. Which blogger(s) do you think do a good job of incorporating color into their wardrobe?
Franca of Oranges and Apples. This lady has the brightest closet I have ever seen and is brave enough to pair any colour together.
Frances Joy of Mad Dress Game has a great knack of adding bright accessories to a simple outfit.