Monday 30 May 2011

Inspiration Monday

It's Monday! So it's Inspiration Monday and this week I have actually had time to take an outfit shot. To see all the other lovely ladies, hop on over to Two Birds Blog and check them out.
This week they chose a great outfit shot of Emma Stone.


This is my take on the outfit. I had this dress for my birthday, although it didn't look quite as pink in the catalogue. But I love it anyway! Ha, me, in pink! lol!
I did want to pair it with my grey ankle boots but I can't find them anywhere?!?! So black boots woudl have to do, and it's all kinda rainy here at the moment, so they worked out better.
Dress: Tesco
Jacket: Dorothy Perkins
Boots: Unbranded
Bag: Vintage via Etsy
Plus now I am able to tell you all my good news!
I have finally (thank God!!) gotten myself a internship with a local magazine. I am on a 2 month trial (so keep you fingers crossed for me!) and if the 2 months go well then it will be extended to a year and I will hopefully get a job at the end of it. Yay! But it means I have to work 9-5 mon-fri practically unpaid and still work in the pub to be able to live. It will all be worth it in the end though hopefully!

What are you spending your Monday doing? We are going to be driving back from the wedding today and hopefully by-passing bournemouth beach on the way.

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

12 comments:

  1. Awe, congrats on the internship!!! :D You'll learn a lot and make interesting contacts ;). Is it a fashion magazine? Have you met any of your peers yet?

    And you look great in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on getting an internship, hope you get the job :-) Yay so happy to see your outfit post! Nice pink dress, so cute especially with the leather jacket.

    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink + bows!!!

    xoShelly
    www.gslillian.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations!!! what great news. and, what a great outfit. i am in love with this pink dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the print of Emmas dress, and I love yours too, and how you've teamed it with the boots and jacket :) Congrats on the internship, you'll do fine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost bought a pair of grey suede booties this weekend,but they didn't have my size :(
    Congrats on the internship!!!!! Sorry I won't be able to visit you at the pub this summer. I'm leave good tips for prompt service :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why darling, I think pink is your color! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck with your internship!! it sounds like a fun amazing opportunity. Let us know how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pink dress and congrats on the internship!

    ReplyDelete
  10. way to go on getting that internship!!! that is so exciting! and i like your dress a lot! (it's weird they give you a 2 month trial..the point of an intern is to learn though, ahha!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfit! It's probably one of my favorite outfits of yours! :o)

    Congrats on the internship and good luck!! Internships that aren't paid are kind of a bummer!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! :o)

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like to throw on a leather jacket or denim over a feminine dress too. it balances the whole look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails