Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Wednesday Wish List - 22nd February

As I am now shopping again and no longer swooning over Westwood (well not as much!) Wednesday shall now be dedicated to wish list items. Items I have found during the week that I quite fancy buying or that I think are lovely and worth buying!

So here are this weeks top 10 items. I think at least 2 may be mine after the next pay day!
Dorothy Perkins £32 (not online yet! But number 1 on my list!!)





What items are on your wish list at the moment?
Have you seen any amazing items this week, or purchased anything beautiful?

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. It can be somewhat exciting for me to study the submit. Thanx for it. I like these themes and every little thing connected to them. I'd personally prefer to go through somewhat additional quickly.Bar in Orange County

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails