Saturday 23 June 2012

Just some pictures - a girly night out

Just thought I would share a few picture of the girly night out for my birthday a few weeks ago. I didn't get a proper outfit post from the night so these images will have to suffice!
 Anna and Biz
 Briony (my sis) and me
Dress: Oasis
Hairband: Miss Selfridge
Necklace: 1 vintage 1 handmade for me as a gift
Bangles: Primark
 Fi and me
 Flick, Bekki and Briony (her house mates)
 I don't remember what was so funny but something clearly cracked Biz up!
 Me and Anna and Biz
And me and Fi having a boogie in Reflex! Retro cheese all the way!


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails