Well I'm bringing you a pretty big bit of news about my life this week, after I told you a few weeks ago how we had to put down our little Alfie, I am now here to introduce the new little furbaby in our lives - Pasha (the name was not my idea!) an English Cocker Spaniel, who is quite possibly the most adorable thing ever. If you follow me on instagram or twitter you may have peeked a little picture of him already, if not here are a few to make you all go 'Awww!'
My Week on Instagram
1. The Tardis landed in Cardiff Wales Millennium Centre
2+3. Baby Rhys came to visit
4. Got sent this beautiful, cozy scarf from Stitch-Mi-Lane - expect to see it in an upcoming outfit post!
1. I bought this little jumper
2+3. Then wore it - a lot!
4. Also bought this little jumper too
A catch-up wouldn't be right without some foodporn!
1. Steak and Ale casserole at Creme in Wales Millennium Centre
2. Boneless Banquet for One from KFC
3. Wagamama's Teriyaki Chicken, yum!
4. Carrot and Wallnut Muffin from the Green Room in the WMC
Cardiff actually had some beautiful weather recently, clear blue skies!
Links and Love
1. Got some more articles up on Hubpages. Lots of yummy recipes especially for the Crock Pot, find them all here, but here are a few pictures to make you hungry!
2. If your still looking for great Christmas gifts check out the article I wrote on great home made gift ideas. Or if your after some decoration ideas check out my home made decorations and Christmas craft ideas for kids
3. My Christmas Article is out in The Bay Magazine - The Little ? Dress. Check out the full article on the site I promise there are some amazing party dresses on there!
4. I've fallen in love with this necklace!
5. I bought myself one of these to craft with!! Very excited!!
Well that's almost all. Don't forget that today is the last day to enter my giveaway to win a super tasty Crabtree and Evelyn gift set, just check out the competition here for your chance to win.