Sunday 20 January 2013

Daisy Dayz is now accepting sponsors!


I'm very happy and excited to say I am now accepting official sponsors!

So if you would like to discuss sponsoring Daisy Dayz Blog for February or the following months please check out my new Sponsorship Page! You can find it on the link or on the new button in my right hand side bar, which looks like this:


There are a number of different sponsorship options available, from side bar buttons to guest posts -  all at very reasonable prices! The sponsorship is open to blogs, shops and independent companies alike, as long as you fit with my blog. Please check it out if your interested in working with me and my little blog.

Sponsorship will start from the 1st February. Orders for February need to be made by the 28th January.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a good week, doll!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails