Sunday 14 April 2013

Saying Goodbye to Google Friend Connect

NOTE: I have just been told that Hello Cotton is actually going too! And Blogger will be keeping GFC for the time being but google reader will be going for definite. Sorry for the confusion ladies!

So you may have heard on the grapevine that we will soon be saying goodbye to Google Friend Connect as it is due to be retired - I know not why! It is a pretty stupid move as far as I am concerned. But hopefully you will all still want to follow so you have a few other options on how to keep track of the blog and what I am up to.

First option is Blog Lovin and you will find my blog here. Plus on this link you will be able to import all your google reader links straight to bloglovin, to make life much easier and you will never miss a single post of any of your fav blogs, not just mine!
Follow on Bloglovin

Next option would be Facebook where all my posts are streamed to when they go live, plus I add extra photos and posts every now and then.

Lastly Google+, this is what they are trying to promote in the place of GFC but I'm not sure how successful that will be. So if you want to follow me over on Google+ just click here.

So ladies, link me up one way or another as I would love to keep you all as followers when GFC disappears into non-existence!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure I saw that Hello Cotton is ending too. Not enough users?

    ReplyDelete
  2. unfortunately hellocotton is shutting down :( no idea why!

    love the blog x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails