Sunday 15 December 2013

Guest Post - Liv's Christmas Wishlist

Well Ladies, I am so sorry for being MIA recently, I had intended to get a few guest posters in as I knew this time of year would be silly busy for me, but I just didn't get around to pinning down many bloggers. But when I put out a little message I did get a reply from the lovely Liv, at the moment she isn't a blogger, but she fancies joining the blogging ranks so ask if she could guest post. Of course I am always happy to encourage a newbie into the world of blogging, so I said I would happily let her take over my blog for the day. We agreed on a Christmas Wishlist as Christmas is just a few days away now. So here you are, over to Liv!



1. Topshop Necklace | 2.  Marc Jacobs Watch | 3.  Topshop Woolly Hat | 4. ASOS leather gloves 5. Mary Katrantzou & Rodial Candle via Selfridges | 3. Crockett & Jones leather belt
I think this is quite possibly the most girly Christmas wishlist I’ve ever had! Most of the time, I ask for money to save up for a holiday, and I usually only get a few girly bits, with the Soap and Glory gift sets being a Christmas favourite of mine. This year though, my style has become more and more girly and I’m starting to feel more inspired when it comes to putting an outfit together. 
A statement necklace completes even the simplest of outfits, and I’ve fallen in love with this one; Topshop just has the best jewellery at the moment. Likewise, bad hair days can be covered up with this super cute woolly hat from Topshop, but it will still add a little ‘something’ to any outfit as well as keeping my ears warm. The gloves are a not-so-practical but amazingly pretty addition to my wishlist, and if I’m lucky enough to receive them, I can see them becoming a winter staple for me.
I heard that Mary Katrantzou had collaborated with Rodial to make a candle, and when I saw what it actually looked like, I fell in love. I don’t even know what this smells like yet, but already I’m imagining it sat on my dressing table housing my makeup brushes.
The final item is a vintage-inspired belt from Crockett & Jones. I love vintage style (which might not exactly be apparent from my other picks!) and I know I’d wear this to death with jeans and even as a waist belt once I’d got another hole punched in.
So, that’s what’s going on my Christmas wishlist this year! I’d love to hear what you’re putting on yours?

Liv x

Thank you so much Liv, and I hope you will join us in the blogging world!
Please do let us both know what is on your wish list for this year!

daisydayz

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails