Sunday 11 October 2009

Genius or disaster?

I just can't decide wether Cheryl Cole's dress from last nights X-Factor was genius or a complete disaster. It's defiantly a marmite dress, love it or hate it but at the mo I'm on the fence. Here it is just incase you didn't see it.
Now it's quite cute, very girly with the full skirt. But that skirt is equally the reason why I'm not so sure about it. Its a funny sheer material so you can see her silhouette through it which looks kinda weird. Then the top was curved upwards which didn't really suit her small frame, but it was sparkly and very eye-catching and defiantly outshone Danni's plain jane dress. Its a bit 'Fairy on top of the christmas tree'! Anyway you can make up your own mind.

Let's see what tomorrow brings
Daisymay XOXO

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails