Tuesday 1 June 2010

A post for Laura!

Hello all! Sorry for being away for a week, how bad of me, but I've been working all the time and just feeling a bit blah on the blog front. So here is my birthday outfit part deux. This was the night out with my friends on Sunday night in Soda Bar. I had put a B&W theme on the night instead of proper fancy dress.
Dress: TKMaxx
Skirt: Primark
Necklace: Swaps on Big wardrobe
Shoes: Newlook
Hairband: Primark
So a few of my regular readers will be wondering why this post is called 'A post for Laura' as I am not Laura! Well I just found out my lovely friend Laura has been a reader of my blog for a while, and even has me bookmarked on her computer. So this is huge hello to Laura who will definitely be reading this.
And this is the beautiful and slightly drunk Laura on Sunday. In the amazingly retro egg chair!
These are my other girlies. Rachel, Me, Laura and Vicki!

My husband (still weird saying that lol) took some lovely photos of me a few weeks ago and I'm hoping to bring you some of them tomorrow!

Daisymay X

p.s. If any of you sign up to Big Wardrobe please mention me daisymay_chantele as I get vouchers for anyone I refer. Thanks.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. What a cute look! I'm loving the black lace and the white skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails