Sunday 10 April 2011

Sunday Inspiration

This week I want to live in the Tesco catalogue please!
With all the sun we have been having this week I am wishing I could buy some nice new summer clothes. And I wish I could buy them from Tesco - cheap and bang on trend - plus super cute and so my style!! (click the images to enlarge them for a better look)
I believe this dress is one of my birthday presents from my parents (after a few hints) Yay!
I want everyone of these dresses please! They range between £18 and £25 ( I think) are just insanely cute!
Yes to the dress
Yes to the bag
Yes to the Cardigan
And yes to another dress!
See...the whole catalogue is perfection!

What highstreet catalogues or collections are you loving at the moment!

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

10 comments:

  1. Awe, those dresses are so cool! I want dresses!

    As for your question, I'm missing my favorite Argentine independent designers SO much right now :(.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, go tesco!! some of those are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of pretty pieces in that collection! Looking forward to my next Tesco trip :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tesco have some really nice pieces in this collection, i definately think i'm going to have to buy something from ther! Love that red dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this catalogue. so many cuuuute dresses!

    :D
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That red dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want all of these dresses! Especially the pink polka dotted one and center dress on the second picture. Why am I living so far away?)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to live in this catalogue too!! The dresses are so gorgeous. I flew into London tis morning and the wewather was so beautiful! I can't wait to wear pretty dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those dresses are lovely!!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that cool vintage dress. So light and pretty.

    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails