Monday 11 July 2011

Just a quick hello

Hello Ladies, I am very sorry for my absence But as some of you may know I have moved house. And until you actually move you have no idea how much stuff is in your house. Turns out our little flat had 4 van loads and 5 car loads of stuff!! Which took forever to move. And is now taking forever to sort. Plus I didn't have internet for a week, while I was waiting for it to be installed in the new place.

So I promise I will be back soon, once I have gotten things a little more sorted.

See you soon!

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Moving is never any fun in my book...I should know. I've done in a gazillion times! Hope you're all settled in soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy! Moving is such a pain. I hope organizing moves smoothly & quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss ya! i'm finally getting settled down so i understand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, congrats on the moving! I miss you! And hope you get my letter soon ;).

    Hugs!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello missing you! Happy moving and sorting.

    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. moving house can be very time consuming and yes, we don't know how much stuff is in the house until we actually move uh.... take care. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails