Saturday 16 July 2011

Sponsor Spotlight - A Wear

Good Morning Ladies and say hello to my new sponsors A/Wear! This brand is one of the biggest brands in Ireland and is now becoming very popular in the UK too. I am a huge fan of A/Wear's Closet Boutique Collection, as the dresses have my perfect 50's silhouette shape.

Here are some of my current favourite buys

If only I wasn't on a shopping ban this baby would be mine!!






Are these not totally adorable! Minnie Mouse-esque

Which do you like?
Don't forget to check out their sale section which currently has up to 75% off!

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

11 comments:

  1. Pretty skirt;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that green dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love A-Wear! They have a store in Bristol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all lovely dresses, the green belted one is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's so cool to see you here, Chantele! ;) Hope you're finally settled down in your new home ;).

    Awesome picks, btw!!!

    Have a fun week!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shapes of the dresses, so flattering! But my favorite is the shoes!! I about died when I saw them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll take it all! LOVE that green dress-one of my current crush colors.
    beijos,
    Tiffany
    www.beijostiffany.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome dresses! No. 1, 3, 4 are my favorites, love the cute pokka dot heels too!

    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The green belted dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails