Friday 16 August 2013

Outfit Post - Mr Style #1

Well I have introduced you to my sister's style, now I thought I would introduce you to the hubby's style (or lack of style, hehe!) He is very much the casual/chilled sort of guy when it comes to his outfits, unless he is working - then its suit trousers, shirts and jackets. But here is an outfit post of his everyday style sporting his new birthday t-shirt! Sadly I got him this tee, featuring a Sailor Jerry's tattoo style, from a seller on eBay and when we washed it (via the instructions on the label) all the motif peeled off! Very annoying!! Luckily the seller refunded me when I emailed to tell her about it. But he got to wear it once for this picture before it died!
 T-shirt: eBay
Jeans: Matalan
Trainers: Globe via TKMaxx

Is your man trend stylish or just chilled about his outfits?
Anyone else had issues with eBay clothing like that?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Cannot believe it peeled off! Never had issues like that the only thing I have ever experienced is perhaps the description was a little off and the quality not as good as describe. With regards to my other half trend it's all about style and not about chilled, even when it's a chilled out look it's been put together with thought.

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails