Monday 5 August 2013

Outfit Post - My new favourite skirt

Weather has been decidedly strange in Wales this last few weeks, we have had lovely sun interspersed with thunder storms and torrential downpours. Which has made getting dressed a bit difficult as you never know what to wear. So I have mainly just been dressing for comfort when I am not in work, anything to keep cool as the temperature is so warm, even in the rain!

I bought this new, seriously comfy maxi skirt last week in Matalan as I really wanted something that would keep me cool but also cover me up a bit. I have been wearing it pretty much all week. And this is probably my favourite way to wear it, paired with a simple vest top, pumps and possibly some sort of extra vest/cardi.
Skirt: Matalan
Vest Top: Matalan
Denim Vest: F21 at George, studded by me
Shoes: Peacocks
Necklace: Bought in Canada
Bracelet: Gift from Parents
 p.s do you like my new photo location? Thanks to now living with my parents again, I have access to a nice big green garden and am making full use of the dry weather to take my pictures out in the sun!
 Here are the cute shoes, denim with little cream pom poms. They are my sisters, although I am pretty sure I gave them to her last year because they were too small, but now seem to fit fine.

Anyone else having mad weather at the moment? Been up to anything fun?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you that dressing for this weather is a complete pain. My feet are soaking today because it is just too warm to wear my boots so I have flat shoes on and its piddling down!
    Lovely outfit, the skirt does look super comfy. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your denim vest, outfit is very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, and such a pretty photo location too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails