Sunday 10 November 2013

Cross-Jones Photography - Breast Cancer Care Charity Boxing Match

Me and Jon were lucky enough to be invited along to a Charity White Collar Boxing Match last week to help capture all the action in the ring. The event was being held to raise money for Breast Cancer Care, and they managed to raise over £10,000 on the night. We took lost of shots, but I thought I would share just a few here for you, and you can find all the rest on Cross-Jones Photography's Facebook Page. In all honesty I had never seen a real boxing match so was a little worried about how I would feel about it, especially as I was going to be so close to the action, literally kneeling at the side of the ring with my camera all evening. But...I loved it! It is so exciting to watch and things move so fast, everything can change in a split second with just one good punch.

Here are just a few of the great shots we got:





Have you ever seen a boxing match up close? How do you feel about it?

daisydayz

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails