Friday 8 November 2013

Review - JustBake.com White Sugar Snowflake Cupcake Sprinkles

I posted last week about the rainbow cupcakes that I made, and how me and Jon had decorated them all differently. I was lucky enough to be sent some super cute, perfect for winter time baking, snowflake shaped white sugar cupcake sprinkles from JustBake.com. They looked perfect on the blue icing I had, really christmassy! Plus they tasted yummy!
And they are just £2 for this huge bag full, I have a loads left after decorating my cupcakes so they will be being used for another christmas cake or baking project closer to Christmas time. 
JustBake.com is stocked full of fun decorating items for all your baking projects, from cake toppers, to edible paper and glitters, cupcake wrappers to sugar strands and icing dyes. Plus you can buy baking and decorating equipment too. Its a one stop baking shop!!
daisydayz

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails