Thursday 26 November 2009

Coffee break

I went out tonight with one of my best-ies and bridesmaid for Coffee at a funky arts cafe near our flat. Its called Milgi, I have never been there before even though I literally live 2 mins away and have lived here 3 and a half years, and boy have I been missing out. I had 2 very lovely lattes and a rose and pistachio cupcake all while listening to funky music and surrounded by vintage bits and artsy stuff it was great! I forgot to take a pic of my cupcake but I will be going back very soon so will take one then, but here is my cute miss-matched mug and saucer.
And here is the outfit I wore tonight. It is getting really cold over here now so I thought I would wear my nice big jumper my mum gave me last week.



And this is for if it gets really cold, I can wear my jumper as a balaclava, lol! The polo neck part is huge which I love coz it keeps my neck nice and warm.

Jumper: Off mum from Per Una at M&S
Skirt: Vintage from ebay
Tights: Random
Boots: Random worn day before yesterday
Trilby: TKMaxx
Beads: top one vintage from ebay, bottom one handmade by me
Then I threw one of my big furry collared coats on over the top and I was nice and snug.

Daisymay XOXO

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Wooooo,your cup looks so adorable mismatched! heeee

    And that is a comfy outfit with that white sweater and those boots are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for vintage cup and mismatched saucers!!!

    what is this??? your getting married?

    xx val

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails