Friday 6 November 2009

Hello

As you can tell by the blog name I'm too tired to actually think of a decent name for this post. Actually I don't have anything interesting to say in this post I just wanted to give you all the link to my other blog as I have just posted my review of 'Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant'. So if you are interested in that you can find it here. And I hope you all find it informative and helpful. Check out my other reviews while you there if you want, I've done one for 'Coco before Chanel' recently that you all might like.

But I am working on some posts for this blog so stay tuned for something a bit more interesting. Plus follow me if you would so you can keep up to date with all my blogging!

Night
Daisymay XOXO

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails