Monday 16 November 2009

Dinner with the in-laws

Just a quick outfit post. I'm technically cheating as this is yesterdays outfit but I just didn't have time to post it. I'm at home with my rents at the mo (only till tomorrow though). Had dinner with the in-laws yesterday and this is what I wore, it was just a family sunday dinner so I dressed comfy!






Jeans: Apple Bottoms
Dress: Miss Selfridge
Top: Primark (a £1 bargain!!)
Pumps: Primark
Earrings: Primark
Bracelet: unknown present a few christmases ago

Thats all for tonight
But check in tomorrow for the next part of my alphabet city post, letter B!

Daisymay XOXO

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Beautiful chic comfy outfit ! I adore the layering here and that dress is so beautiful:)

    HUGE love with your accessoires and those earrings are too adorable <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails