Wednesday 4 November 2009

Today's outfit...and Jon trying some hoodies!

Well today me and Jon went shopping. He bought a nice new hoody and one of my xmas presents (a lovely green check shirt!! But I have to wait till xmas to get it!) But he also decided to try on some leather jackets and some bright hoodies! Then we went to the cinema to see 'Cirque de Freak: The Vampires Assistant' which I shall be reviewing over on my other blog soon. (see my film blog here).




Top: ASOS
Vest top (underneath): Matalan
Belt: Ebay
Jeans: Apple Bottoms (first outing, received from my lovely Aunty in Canada)
Boots: Unknown
Bangle: Primark
I love my new Apple Bottoms. My Aunt knows how much I love them and how hard they are to get nice pairs in this country so she sent me these ones when she found out my last pair were starting to get a little worn.
Massive Aviator style jacket, it was so huge he is holding it from behind. I just really wanted to see him in this coz I think they are really cool, even though he doesn't!
The not so bad hoody, that he kinda liked even though he tried it on as a joke!
And the next one is the one I made him try on just so I could laugh at him. He doesn't wear bright colours at all so this was just really funny. Its a very feminine top but is in the mens department. Its a Ed Hardy one I think.


Thats all for now.
Daisymay XOXO

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look, especially the jeans!
    Fab hoodies too!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for the comment, sorry for the late response, hope you're doing great :) Your post just opened my eyes! Lol.. Just to let you know, my blog Maison Chaplin and LuisaViaRoma luxury store of Florence have created a contest which may take you to the next Paris Fashion Week as an assistant of LVR buying team! Check it out now on my blog, you may win! ;)

    @ MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails