Tuesday 13 April 2010

Flora and Fauna

Just thought I would show you some of my flower pictures. I took them in Cardiff Castle grounds and at my home. I am trying to learn how to use our new camera and the new lens Jon bought last week. It's weird because I have never been a flower person really. I really am not that bothered by them usually, but now we have the camera I am really drawn to how colourful they are, and how I can catch the tiniest little details. Am hoping that if I can get good enough I could sell some prints or get some freelance work.
Worse luck I have to go do some cleaning now! Boring! lol! I am going home tonight though as I have wedding appointments tomorrow and my final dress fitting, oh exciting!! Fingers crossed its all perfect!

Have a nice day
Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. awwwww hope your dress fitting goes well! so exciting!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, I especially like the orchids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos are just incredible darling...they would make stunning greetings cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails