Monday 5 April 2010

My sewing skills are improving!

Most of you know I had my first sewing machine for xmas, and most of you know I have yet to use it. Until this week that is. So here are my first 2 creations!
A playsuit from one of the vintage patterns I won. It looks really cute on, but I shant be wearing it until it gets a bit warmer here! I am gonna make a few more in some other fabrics though.
Then I made this lovely new cushion cover for the living room. It will be a pair when I have time to stitch the other one, lol. Think I did a damn good job though!

That's all for today
Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. WOW how amazing! That playsuit and pillow came out nicely, I'm still working on my sewing skills!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails