A few weeks ago I wrote my current wish list. It contained many items as you can see below.
- Said Cowboy Boots
- White Lace Shift Dress
- Tartan Dress
- Plaid Pleated Skirt
- Floral 50's Day Dress (with swing skirt)
- Long Cardigan (not black!)
- Denim Dress
- Button up lace or ruffle blouse
- A few cute vintage pendant necklaces (for everyday wear)
- Lace up boots
- Net petticoat (for adding volume to skirts)
- Polka-dot full circle skirt
- Quilted Black Clutch
- Pinafore Dress
- A pretty summer shirtdress
So you are probably wondering how many I have managed to tick off and what I have added to it. Without further ado I have managed to get a long cardigan as shown here, a number of cute necklaces, a 50's day dress (although its polka dot) and a lace dress although I eventually got a black one. So they can be ticked off. But I will be adding the following.
- Denim dungaree shorts
- Straw hat
- Straw bag
- Floral skirt or dress
- Summer pumps
- A summer Maxi dress
I think I have found the maxi I like, now just to find the money! Think I shall be saving my tips for the next few weeks. It's £35 but I have a 20% off voucher. Find it here.
- Anyone know where I could get some of my items?
- What's on your current wish list?
- My hen weekend starts tonight, with a meal at cosmo's with some friends then my activity day tomorrow. Climbing in the morning, lunch, pole dancing class in the afternoon, tea and a night of partying! Yay! So no post until at least sunday afternoon. Expect some interesting photos, hehe! Oh and the evening is fancy dress, women in film and TV and I am going as the ever elegant Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast in Tiffany's.
My outfit will consist of a black shift dress, long black gloves, cigarette holder and a pile of pearls. Im getting the tiara courtesy of my bridesmaids!
- Daisymay X