Friday 16 April 2010

Polyvore - Taylor Momsen

Hello all, been home at my rents doing wedding stuff last few days, so no time to blog. But thought I would try to work out this whole Polyvore thing today, so here is my first quick attempt. I love this outfit Taylor Momsen is wearing so decided to do a polyvore for it. Hope you like.


I think Taylor is great. Her style is funky and edgy and I would love to be able to carry off some of things she wears. She is also now the new face of Newlook. These are some of the new advertising shots she has done. I love that big leather studded bag!



I also think she has an awesome voice, and have enjoyed her song being Fearne Cottons song of the week on radio 1. Here it is for those of you who haven't heard it yet. Awesome! Looking forward to the album.


Thats all for now. Expect some new outfit pics tomorrow (on a beach!!).
Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Oh I adore Taylor Momsen! It's no fair that she's so pretty and also so talented! I adore her in Gossip Girl and I'm really digging this song too... Dont' think I can pull off her look though but if I could wear that much eye makeup and red lipstick I would do it every day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails