As the title says this is going to be a bit of a higgledy piggledy post. Have lots of little things to say so thought I would put them all in one post instead of dragging them out all week. I have 7 things to say (I think!)
1. I turned this rather unshapely vintage dress into...
This cute skirt! I shall post a proper tutorial on how to do it at a later date.
2. My wonderfully hubby, Jon is now a member of the blogging world too! Find his blog here! He is slowly becoming a semi professional photographer so thought it would be a good way to show case his work. At the mo he specialises in Live Music and Me (don't think I'm very profitable though, lol) Please go check out his stuff!
3. I recently did a swap with Krystal from Village. Her parcel turned up yesterday and I loved it all so would like to say thanks to her for everything she sent! Its awesome!!
Stunning Scarf, Earrings and Necklace from Pieces
A knitted tank from Zebra
Boyfriend Shirt from H&M
Bow Tank from Fishbone
Plus a cute vintage esqu postcard
4. I am part of the Oh, My Darling, Dear Darlings Penpal exchange and a few weeks ago I did a post on daisy inspired stationary from Etsy. One of the shops I featured was Exquisite Inks and the lovely owner offered to send me some of the cards I liked for free!! So I would like to thank the lovely Amanda for her kind gesture and show you all the amazing cards she made me. Look their personalised with my blog name too!!
So that said I have just sent these to my lovely new penpals. I also recieved all 3 of my first penpal letters. Aren't they all fun! So thank you girls!
5. I have finally finished my Day Zero list. It took me a few weeks to compile it all. Day Zero is a life challenge. You set yourself 101 tasks to complete in 1001 days. I have completed 1 challenge already by seeing a shooting star during the meteor shower last week. Ok so the picture doesn't show many shooting stars but if you can just see the little line going off the bottom of the shot on the left, that is infact a shooting star! lol. I saw 5 or 6 in total and I wished on them all, hehe.
The next challenge I am starting to tackle is the 20 new recommended books. So ladies recommend away, what is your favourite book that you think I should read?
6. As we are on the topic of books I have just joined a book exchange! Yeah, I love reading so much so this will be fun. If you want to join just click here and sign up with Bethan.
7. This ones not so much fun. I haven't been feeling like blogging and taking outfit shots the last few days as I had to have my wisdom tooth pulled on Friday! It needed a little filling but the dentist said there wasn't any point as it wasn't a tooth I used, so she just pulled it instead! So I been in kinda a bit of aching pain and feeling sorry for myself quite alot!
Anyway that's all.
Please don't forget to Twitter 'Grow, Poppy! Grow! #CoachPoppy #daisydayz25 www.coach.com/poppyproject' to help my poppies grow. And keep checking for special prizes hidden in the flowers.