Ok so it's a little late to be a friend friday post but I've not had time today so I figured I would just do it after work.
So this weeks is Fall Fashion. A nice easy one.
1. What new fashion trend are you looking forward to sporting this fall?
A cape, I am dying for a tartan or checkered cape for this fall. Oh and 50's dresses! I love 50's dresses so much, always have, way before the hit the catwalk this season. The style is so flattering and feminine.
2. Which item in your closet is most likely to be your go-to transition piece?
My 3 50's style dresses. Easy to wear with thick tights, and a cardigan or a jacket. And still really cute.
3. What item from last year are you looking forward to reinventing this fall?
Possibly the playsuit, again with thick tights and maybe a long sleeve top underneath. Very versatile. And my silk trench coat from Primark shall forever be a fall favourite.
4. What is your favorite part about this time of the year?
Being able to wear hats and gloves!! I'm a big hat girl and have some great leather gloves which are great in the winter. I love chilly weather as you can layer on the clothing, and be more inventive and creative with summer piece to make them winter worthy. I also love walking in the rain with Jon under a big umbrella.
5. Will you be attending any fashion events this fall?
Thanks to Katy for this weeks questions and you can check out all the others Friend Friday girls here.