Saturday 22 January 2011

Locks and heels!

Sorry I have had no post for the last 2 days but I've been sick. I came down with some flu-y symptoms on Tuesday night and I have felt yucky ever since. I am finally getting back to normal today but I still have a really sore throat. Anyway me and Jon had made dinner plans for last night and I decided I was finally feeling well enough to venture out. So here is a nice outfit post for you all.
Jacket: Debenhams Collection
Long Sleeve top: Nygard Collection (christmas gift from my aunt)
Top: Zara Basics
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Primark
Bag: China
Bangles: Primark
Hairclip: Vintage
I am sadly in work all of today so will try catch up on all your comments and posts tonight or tomorrow.
Hope you are all having a great weekend!
Daisymay X


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Oh, honey! I hope you recover completely! Take it easy at work today and have lots of tea and honey for your sore throat ;). I suggest Oolong, since it boosts your energy.


    And I love your shoes, by the way!

    Hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit :) Those are cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww i hope you are feeling much better and getting out was good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails