Tuesday 21 May 2013

Beauty Review - Arran Aromatics Lavender and Lemongrass Shampoo

This is another review of a sample I picked up a few months ago while I was staying in a cute little cottage in Scotland. This is the Lavender and Lemongrass Shampoo from Arran Aromatics



The combination of the two scents sounded great but in reality it smelt more like the old fashion Dove or Palmolive soap my grandma used to have. That fresh but plain soapy smell. It's like neither scent was strong enough to actually smell it and they ended up cancelling each other out. It wasn't really to my taste in all honesty. But it lathered pretty well so I didn't need to use a huge amount of it to cover all my hair with soap suds. 

After washing my hair it was really knotted, more than usual when I don't use a conditioner (I only use it every 3 or 4 washes or it gets greasy). However, after getting all the knots out and drying my hair it was actually really shiny and soft, it was as if I had used my high shine conditioner or an expensive shampoo. I can definitely overlook the not great smell and the knots to get the silky end result I currently have. So overall I would say it is totally worth the price and I wish I had a bigger bottle of it!

Has anyone else tired Arran Aromatics products before?
Anyone else had a surprising result from a shampoo? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails