Saturday 11 May 2013

Outfit Post - Butterfly Dress in the Sun

Just a little outfit post for you all. Me and Jon did a lovely family photo shoot last week, we just managed to catch one of the few days of good weather we have had in Cardiff and the photo's came out beautifully. Just check the link above if you would like to see a few of them. I bought this dress a while ago from TKMaxx but had yet to actually wear it, I thought the glorious weather was perfect for wearing this dress. I originally had my Daisy Print cardigan on too, but it was way too warm.
Some pictures of me with my glasses on! You don't see them very often.

 Dress: Lili via TKMaxx
Sandals: M&S
Studs: Stella & Dot
Glasses: Osiris


Found any bargain recently? Are you a TKMaxx kinda girl or are you not into sorting through all the rails? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this dress, looks lovely on you. Perfect for Spring, lets just hope for some nice weather!

    Lyndsay xx
    www.fizzypeaches.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so interesting -- I was surprised by your mention of "TKMaxx" because, in this country, we have "TJMaxx" (note the different second letter). I checked and learned that it's the same company but outside the U.S. they use this slightly-different name. Not sure why, but it's cool to know. Either way, the dress is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to be in the right mood for TKMaxx but I love a good bargain so it's always worth the hunt! Really lovely dress :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails