Thursday 9 May 2013

Events - Stella and Dot Trunk Show Night

2 weeks ago I hosted a Stella & Dot party with the awesome local stylist Louise James. We had a fun filled few hours with some lovely ladies and blogging girls, trying on all the pretty jewellery and having fun with the Zoe Lariet Necklace (we found 13 ways to wear it! Watch out for post on it later in the week). So here are a few photos of the beautiful items we saw.
Me and Louise - she let me borrow her awesome Ginger Layering Necklace 








 
This year they also have an awesome bag, purse, clutch and jewellery holder collection!

 These bangles are some of my fav items. And at £15 they are pretty well priced too.
 Laura from Side Street Style really loved the Maldives Necklace 
Some of the lovely ladies who attended the evening, wearing their favourite items!

And here is my little purchase from the night, they arrived super fast after the event and they even come in these really cute little boxes! These are really great for sending as gifts I think.

The boxes come with little messages too!
My stunning Vintage Twist Bracelet and matching Soiree earrings. I have been wearing them lots this last week.

So ladies what's your favourite Stella and Dot item? Have you check out their site before? If not take a look at all the items on offer here, they have a really great sale section too!  If you would like to know more about hosting a party or would love to shop for some of the beautiful pieces above just use the link here.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I love jewelry parties, but I always end up spending too much money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pieces look beautiful! I'm so sorry I wasn't able to come in the end :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could have it all! Love the bangles!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails