Saturday, 5 October 2013

Etsy Finds

Been having a bit of a snoop on Etsy, inbetween proofreading documents, this week, on the lookout for christmas presents. So here are a few of the beautiful things I have found
In love with this delicate Ombre Necklace from Laura Stark
Winter means a need to wrap up warm and I would like to do nothing other than that in this stunning hand dyed scarf from Scout and Catalogue
Animal Necklace anyone? Their Kitsch and cute and I want them all! From Mogo and Co 
Still on my homewares binge and I have a bit of a morbid curiosity around skulls - I love these planters from Mudpuppy
The morbid curiosity also runs to these shark teeth from Lux Divine
I love simple patterns, and elegant styles that wont date. This dinner set from Room for Emptiness is perfect
Most of you know I adore sliced agate, so it will be no surprise I love these agate coaters - just stunning, from Kirahley Kreations

So that's what I have been lusting after, what do you like the look of? Have you found anything you've fallen in love with recently?

daisydayz

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Awe, I love the new layout, Chantele! ;D And those animal necklaces are just wonderful!

    Hope you're having a fun weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks! The animals necklace are so cute. And I have a shark tooth necklace which I love so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure,let's do it!
    Followed you :)
    I liked your fb page as well, it would be super cool if you liked mine

    Your Princess is in Another Castle

    xx Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including my ombre necklace, such an honor!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails