Friday 25 October 2013

Outfit Post - John Lewis Christmas Event Outfit

 Well here is the outfit post from the John Lewis Christmas PR Event I blogged about yesterday. I didn't want to look to eveningy or to casual, so I potted for my new Zalando Jumper over a dress with some nice warm knee high boots. And this was how my hair turned out after the Kamagata team had curled it using the new Babyliss Pro Curler, it didn't really hold very well sadly, so all the cute curls had fallen by the time I got home!
Jumper: c/o Zalando
Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Hat: H&M
Tights: TKMaxx


Loving my new winter boots from Shoe Zone! They have sherling lining so are nice and warm and cozy! Plus really comfortable!

daisydayz

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails