Thursday 2 September 2010

New 50's style dress on a rooftop

I apologise for being such a rubbish blogger this week. It's just been one of those weeks where you don't really feel like doing anything. It's all been a bit blah! Do you ever get like that? You know you should be productive but you just cant be bothered. So all I've done this week is get up, shower, dress, eat, read, watch a bit of TV, go to work, come home, sleep. Its been rubbish really. We did go to a festivally thing in the bay on Monday which was nice but thats it, honest.

Anyway I'm back now! And I had totally forgotten to post my giveaway winner. I choose her ages ago when the giveaway ended I just forgot to post it, silly me!
Without further ado.
The winner is Frances Joy! So if you could email me your address I shall be winging all your prizes out to you soon.

Ok so I still haven't finished my 30 for 30 and I promise I will do it soon, very soon. Like I have said before the outfits have been worn but the photos were not taken, coz I'm useless! lol! So here is another outfit from a while ago. This time the photos are on a rooftop carpark.

Dress: George at ASDA (via Scope charity shop £6!)
Shoes: George at ASDA
Hadn't realised they were both from ASDA till now. Gosh how supermarket clothing has changed. It all used to be boring and crappy or really basic stuff now it is just the same as any highstreet store.
Jacket: Clockhouse (C&A - Very old!)
Necklace: Algonquin national park gallery
Belt: Random (off a skirt)
Brooch: Vintage
Bow Ring: Internacionale
Hairband: Random (Canada)


Jon bought me this lovely dress a few weeks ago, after I had mentioned seeing it in the charity shop window the night before. I nipped in just to see what size it was, amazingly my size! So Jon said he would buy it for me, yay! Isn't it pretty! Very 1950's, yes?


Please check out my Day Zero blog, and Jon's new set of band photographs.

That's all I've got for now sorry ladies. But a Friend Friday post tomorrow!

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love this dress...what a cool retro charity find!!! Great photos :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress, I love the 50s silhouette! The color and pattern is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress!! Major kudos to Jon for such a perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this dress! I think it's my very favorite outfit I've ever seen you wear =). It was so sweet of Jon to get it for you! Lovely pics, too!

    I'm glad to see you back and I hope you're feeling great by now! =D Missed you!

    Have an awesome weekend!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails