Sunday 11 December 2011

Christmas Gift Guide - For the Gardener

Although it may be winter and Christmas time, and gardens don't tend to look their best at this time of year a true gardener will be thinking about Spring time and all the new bulbs to be planted, seeds to be sown and general tidying that will have to be done when winter passes. So if you need a gift for a gardener take a peek at the great gift ideas I have found that will make perfect Christmas presents this year.
Apple Bird Feeder £7.98 B&Q
Floral Garden Accessories £9.99 from Home Sense
Country Living Kneeler £15 from John Lewis
Kitchen Garden Boxset £8 from Garden Trading
Gardenders Mini 60 Second Hand Cream Fix Kit £8 from Crabtree and Evelyn

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I love those apples! Too nice to put outside, I would hang it inside with a tea light in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, the kitchen garden looks so pretty! I'd probably use it to store other stuff, though ... Somehow I've managed to kill all of our spices :(.

    Btw, I included you in my "What I'd give you for Christmas" last week.

    And I'm not sure you got my comment on FB saying that I LOVE the card and the ornament you sent!!! :D Thank you SO much! The musical deer is on our tree!

    Have a great weekend!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails