Sunday 4 December 2011

Mani of the day: Tate from Nails Inc

Ok this is a test post technically! My first post from my phone?!?! I'm just seeing how and if it works.

So that said this is the mani I just did. Wanted to try out the free Nails Inc polish I got with this months Glamour magazine. I got the Tate one as its a really nice almost deep cherry red and I thought it would be great for the Christmas period. As with all nails inc it goes on great and the coverage is pretty great with just one coat but I decided to go with 2 to make sure the colour was even. Then one coat of Collection 2000 Lasting Colour varnish in Ice Cube which gives it a great shine and lasts ages without chipping. I live this topcoat as the brush is really wide and literally just needs one or 2 strokes to cover the whole nail.
Now just to see how long it lasts.

Fingers crossed this posts ok! If so I might be blogging on the go some more, lol.

Anyone else got a free Nails Inc this month?
Plus anyone else tried blogging on their iPhone?

Daisymay x

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Does it chip easily?

    www.joeiandme.com
    Please LIKE my Facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't remember the name but i picked up a nude colour with glamour....this is nice too though :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails