Friday 2 December 2011

Outfit Post - A touch of leopard

Just a quick outfit post for you all today. I'm sorry for being AWOL for so long, been mega busy recently. So I thought I would come back with a 'Touch of Leopard' outfit which I wore this week to run some errands. Its getting majorly cold here now so layering is high on the priority list when getting dressed. I had never throughout of layering this Leopard polo back before but I think it worked quite well under my simple black dress
Top: Topshop
Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Tights: Primark
Pumps: Peacocks
Bangles: Primark and Ebay
Necklace: Accessorize and a random gift

My hair had just started to fade in these pictures but it has been keeping pretty well and I have just re-dyed so its all bright blue again now.

Any one up to anything exciting this week? I have quite a few local event to attend so I'll hopefully have a few interesting posts up soon

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. It will be a busy week for us next week! bring on the bubbly and canapes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love leopard! i have a vintage coat & a hat i just had to have. but i probably shouldn't wear them together - ha!
    thanks so much for your cards and the ornament for the tree! been busy painting the house [i can sleep in the bedroom again tonight - woo hoo!]
    stay warm and big hugs from across the pond :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails