Friday 30 December 2011

Christmas Presents

Hello, hello, hello!! I am back. Sorry for my little break I just had to get Christmas out of the way as it gets stupid busy in the pub, but now its over and I thought I would bring you a little post about just how lucky I was this Xmas (i.e. all my prezzies!!)

So here is the general gist of what I got.
My favourite Stranglings print from my parents. Now to find a frame and wall space!
Firetrap boots from my parents
And another pair from my hubby!
Ollie and Nic Apple bag from Jon


Some make up and beauty stuff



A ton of recipe and fashion books!

A few CD's!
A new George! As mine broke just before xmas
A Vivienne of Holloway dress (currently too big so will need altering sadly!)
A Fever London Dress
And my big present off Jon a great new digital camera! Yay!
Plus all the usual stuff! Lol

So what did everyone else get? Any fun surprises?

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

12 comments:

  1. Weren't you a lucky lady?? That little apple bag is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yya you got the apple bag :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what wonderful gifts - those boots are awesome!
    glad you had a great christmas, and i hope you have a wonderful new year!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think we need another meet up soon. Plus, I need to pick your brains for camera advice. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the vivian dress is so lovely <3
    Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. everything looks great!!!! hope you had a happy new year - we rang in the new year with you :) as K's bedtime is well before midnight here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you're a lucky girl! You got some really great things for Christmas :) I had a great holiday too :) Hope you have a happy new year!

    Thanks for visiting my blog <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow some amazing Christmas pressies. I love the apple bag and the Vivienne of Holloway dress is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That apple purse is darling! Perfect for a summer picnic (or any other day, really!) And that polka dot dress is just all sorts of fantastic. Hope the altering works out well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really hit the motherlode. I love the wicker apple purse..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of those dresses are fab- looks like you made out like a bandit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails