Saturday 10 December 2011

Christmas Gift Guide - For the girl who loves fun jewellery!

Over the next few days I will be posting up lots of fun last minutes gift guides for every person in your life. No doubt you will be buying gifts for all sorts of people in your life and everyone one of them very different from the others. So my guides will not be for a specific person but for peoples personalities and interests.

First up - The girl who loves fun jewellery (maybe your sister, best friend or girlfriend?)
These are just my favourite picks from these great shops, check out each store for even more amazing fun finds.
Bubble Blower Necklace £25 from Fairytales and Hidden Notes

Double Face Pocket Watch £16 from Hannah Makes Things

"Bright Eyes" Rabbit Ring £25 from Me and Zena

Toadstool and Butterfly Necklace £86 from Gift Wrapped and Gorgeous

Weather Forecast Earrings £18 a pair from Huiyi Tan on Etsy

Hope you like my picks, will you be buying them for anyone in your life

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. love the rabbit ring!
    and i would totally wear those weather forcast earrings too ^_^
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything in this post so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails