Sunday 29 September 2013

Review - Arty Harty Personalised Print

When I started reviewing more home wear items I was contacted by Jo who runs a design company online called Arty Harty. She asked if I would like a personalised print for our home to review, and after checking out her site and see how beautiful her work was I quickly accepted her generous offer. As I didn't have any big occasions coming up I wasn't sure what to have put on the print, but Jo asked if I had anything to commemorate my wedding and I realised other than photos we didn't. So Jo offered to do a personalised print to commemorate my wedding to Jon.

Jo was great to chat to about the print, she asked me lots of questions about what I would like the print to look like and details to include. As we had a black and white wedding I said I would like it in shades of grey, then I gave her all our wedding details and she produced a beautiful print, especially for us!

Here it is! It is hung above our TV in our bedroom and we both love it.
The print is really high quality and came framed in this nice black frame, so it was all ready to hang. I didn't tell Jon it was coming so it was a nice surprise for him when it was delivered, it is something we will both cherish for a long time.

Here are a few other examples of her work.







She also recently started producing these great 3D pieces for the home.

So what do you think of personalised art for your home? What would you have on yours?

I think the personalised prints would make a great gift for a newly married couple or a new baby! And starting at just £18 it is really affordable and well priced.

If you want to keep up to date with Arty Hearty you can check them out on Facebook or Twitter


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I love your print. I've been considering getting something like this for a while but just wouldn't know what to put on it. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I especially love the last two pieces of art. Very pretty! Let me know if you'd like to follow each other!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails