Friday 27 September 2013

Review - How I Wonder Personalised Stationary

Most of you know that I am a complete Snail Mail lover! So I often send postcards and penpal letters to my lovely ladies around the world, that means I am always on the look out for new stationary or pretty papers on which I can write. So when 'How I Wonder' dropped me an email last week and asked if I would like some of my own personalised stationary I jumped at the chance. I chose their Forest Friends design as it has little bunnies on it! And here it is, all personalise with my address!


They also sent me the 2 little notebooks as well, which I love and will come in useful as I always carry notebooks for list making and random thoughts!

I love how pretty this stationary is, and I cannot wait to send it out on it's travels into the world.

Here are the other great items they have in their store, it's not just the stationary! Their designs are put on lamp shades, cushions and now a range of bowls and plates! Take a look.








I am seriously in love with these last 2 bowls! I would love a few of them myself!
What do you think? Have you heard of How I Wonder before?
Anyone else into snail mail? If you fancy swapping letters drop me a message, always on the lookout for more pen pals.

And if you want to know more about them you can find them on twitter!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails