Thursday 5 September 2013

Travel Zoo - Great Cheap Holiday Deals

Even though I have only just come back from a little UK based holiday, I would still really love a holiday abroad! Me and Jon love to travel and dream of visiting so many different places. So I occasionally have a snoop around online to see if there are any great cheap holiday deals and I often end up on Travelzoo. They check the internet for all the best holiday and travel deals and put them in one place, which makes my life much easier! There are so many places I would like to visit in Europe and further afield but here are a few of the great deals that have been tempting me recently.

We went to Barcelona last year and totally loved it! The Gaudi Architecture is just stunning. 

TravelZoo currently have a deal for 3 nights in this stunning hotel, with flights for just £199pp. It would be perfect for a short romantic break, to get away from the indecisive british weather. I would love to do it all again!

Vietnam is pretty high up on our list of places to visit. After our honeymoon in China we fell in love with the Asian culture and simply want to explore the area more. This 2 week holiday touring Cambodia and Vietnam sounds like the holiday of a life time, it's all inclusive with flights, hotels, transfers, tickets and food included for £1399pp 

Don't these pictures look amazing!

With Christmas coming I always say I would like to visit one of the European Christmas Markets. I always visit the Cardiff ones but would really love to soak up the atmosphere while doing a bit of shopping at one of the european ones. So I am very tempted by this offer for 3 days in Brussels staying in the 4 star Hilton, with Eurostar transport for £179pp, sounds like a damn good deal to me!

Or if you fancy a bit of winter sun maybe this is more up your street

7 nights self catering apartment in Lanzarote, including return flights for only £279pp. A great winter getaway for any sun lover!

Are you fancying a autumn/winter holiday or have you just been somewhere great? 
Do you look for discount deals or go straight to the hotel/travel agent? 
Any tips for great places to visit?


*Written in association with Travelzoo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails