Monday 20 January 2014

Beauty - Manicure Monday - Amethyst Velvet Goth

It's Monday again, so you get another Manicure Monday post. 
And this week its been all about this sparkly purple beauty! From Models Own Velvet Goth range, this is the Amethyst colour. It is actually a matt purple colour but with a heavy amount of sparkly glitter bits! It is really pretty although a bit of a pain to get on! As it is so thick it can be a little different to spread nicely across the whole nail, but once I managed it it looks great. Perfect for a party or a night out.
I picked this one up at the Clothes Show Live and hadn't realised it was a matt colour (or party of the velvet goth range at all actually) I just liked the sparkly colour in the bottle!

daisydayz

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails