Wednesday 15 January 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday - Week 2 on Slimming World

So ladies I completed my second week on slimming world yesterday, you can catch up on week 1 here if you missed it! I started the week at 13st 6lbs after a 3lbs loss in my first week, which I was really pleased with! Sadly we couldn't make weigh in last night as we booked a last minute baby shoot (business still comes first!) and as I don't trust our home scales I haven't weighed this week so have no idea how much I have lost, but hopefully that will make next weeks weigh in look even better as it will be 2 weeks combined.

But here is what I have been eating this week
Day 8
Brunch: (didn't make it up for breakfast! lol!) Ryvita with Laughing Cow Light Cheese and Cucumber
Tea: Chinese Beef Noodles with Veg

In the early hours of the morning I promptly threw up the majority of what I had eaten on Day 8, and spent most of Day 9 feeling a bit rough.
Day 9
Tea: Slimming World Pulled Pork, Sweet Potato Wedges and Baked Beans
I didn't eat anything else all day and struggled to eat this too after feeling so ill

Day 10...
Ummm, well...I ate a McDonalds! Sorry! But I still counted the syns, turns out a chicken legend meal is around 49.5 syns! Ouch!
Day 11
Breakfast: Ryvita and Laughing Cow Light, Crab Sticks and Tangerines (think I ate a Banana too!)
Lunch: Ham salad, with mixed dark greens and Spinich
Tea: Slimming World Burgers, Sweet Potato Wedges and fried peppers with soy sauce
Day 12
Breakfast: (more) Ryvita and Laughing Cow Light, Crabsticks, Tangerine and Grapes
Lunch: Sweet and Sour Mug Shot (not totally awful, but not great either!)
Tea: It's Sunday! So Sunday Roast
Snacks: Chocolate Doughnut (totally worth the syns!)
Day 13
Breakfast: (Seeing a pattern?) Ryvita and Laughing Cow Light Cheese, Crabsticks, Banana and Tangerines
Lunch: Salad and BBQ Chicken Chunks
Tea: Homemade Stew!
 Day 14
Breakfast: Totally didn't happen!
Lunch: Linda McCartney Red Onion and Rosemary Sausages, Pasta in Tomato Sauce, Cheese (HEA) and stir fried veggies 
Tea: West Indian Curry with Rice (my dad cooks this, its amazing! Will share recipe this week)
Snack: I indulged in a Kit Kat! It was 12.5 syns worth of yumminess!

I think food wise this week has gone fairly well, I didn't max out my syns, even with the naughty meal and my snacks!

What I am a little disappointed with is that we didn't manage to get any exercising in, practically none! Which is a little annoying, but between being I'll and working I simply haven't had the time or energy. Hopefully I can change that this week and get in a few more sessions on the Wii Fit.

This post is also part of the Bloggers Weigh Loss Wednesday being hosted by Barely There Beauty. Find all the info and other participating bloggers on the link!

daisydayz

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I love that you're posting photos, I find healthy food difficult to think up, need all the inspiration I can get! and I'm sorry to hear about you feeling so ill, I hope you're feeling better now! Those sweet potatoes look deliciousss... I think they'll be on tonights menu haha. Excited to hear about your weigh in next week now! Keep it up lovely :)

    Jennifer: Barely There Beauty | UK Beauty Blog | Come and join WLW's here!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your food this week all sounds so yummy! It's good with slimming world that you can eat whatever you fancy as long as you count your syns!

    I'm sure you'd have lost if you manage to get weighed - looking forward to seeing how much you lose next week :)

    Natalie xx
    www.nataliecatherine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeee all that food looked really yummy ;D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing so well with your meals.
    I always eat the same breakfast on SW too, my staple is two weetabix, warm milk and banana lol. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails