Sunday 12 January 2014

Sunday Catch-Up - 12th January 2014

Well I was planning to write a Sunday Catch-Up post like I usually do, but in all honesty when I started looking at my instagram and iPhone pictures to put the post together, I realised I had nothing interesting to show you, lol! Literally my entire weeks pictures are of food for my Weight Loss Wednesday Posts. My weight loss goal has taken over my thoughts a little! So as there is no point posting food pictures here, when I will be posting them on Wednesday anyway, I thought I would do a bit of a bumper Links and Love instead!
So here is what I have been looking at and loving online this week:
I've been a little bit obsessed with house renovation and inspiration blogs lately, usually I'm just on Design Sponge and Apartment Therapy but thanks to them I found two new awesome blogs - My Scandinavian Home and Little Green Notebook - I'm in love!
And thanks to all the housey obsession I have fallen very hard for Eames Paris Chairs! And the Rocking Chair version! I want them!

I'm currently reading 3 books (well listening to 1). Nacropolis by Jeet Thayil which was shortlisted for the Man Booker in 2012, With My Body by Nikki Gemmell and Count to Ten by Karen Rose.

I've been working on some Valentines Day Craft Articles:
Valentines Day Fashion Crafts
I went to see this in the Millennium Centre - it was awesome! So funny!!

I've been working with a great scientist, Doctor and Writer called Darja Wagner to edit her book on Fertility for over 40's which you can find here. Even if your not over 40 but you need some help with fertility issues this book is brilliant!, I've learnt lots about womens health I never even knew before!

So that's all folks! Hope everyones week has gone well, tomorrow will be a Monday Manicure post so remember to swing by!

daisydayz

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails