Tuesday 21 January 2014

Wish List - Shopping the Anthropologie Sale!

I have been nosing at some of the sales online so thought I would put together some wish lists. It's unlikely I'll manage to buy any of it as I am trying to save at the moment, plus I have decided not to buy any more clothes till I drop this weight! But I can always dream!

 Today's post is all about the Anthropologie Sale! And boy there are some major bargains to be had, some truly beautiful items!

Tulia Blossom Dress WAS £178 NOW £52.95

Leaps Ahead Dress WAS £258 NOW £76.95

Matt Bernson Street Fair Booties WAS £238 NOW £149.95






What do you think? Any piece catch you eye?
daisydayz

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, the first dress and the bow dress are calling to me! Not a site I've been on before so cheers for the heads up (all blame lies at your door lol) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Anthro, but everything is so out of my budget! :( I only got a dress once during the sales and then stationery and kitchen stuff. I love the store, too.

    And that bow dress, aweee ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails