Thursday 9 January 2014

Fashion - Surprise 30th Birthday Fun!

So a little outfit post for you all today, if you follow me on Social Networking sites you may already have had a sneak peek at this outfit I wore for my Best Friends Surprise 30th Birthday Party! It was masquerade themed by the way!

Dress: Oasis
Shoes: Ruby Shoo (via eBay)
Floral Crown: Bought at the Clothes Show Live but can't remember the company!
Necklace: Vintage 
Bangle: Wallis (via Clothes Show Live)
Mask: eBay
Me and the hubby!
The Birthday Girl and her beautiful family!
Me and my sister having a bit of Photobooth fun!

All our acrylic props are from the awesome Funky Laser!
You can find more of our Photo Booth fun from the night on our Facebook page!

daisydayz

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Looks like such a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab, I loved the photo booth pictures on facebook. Rather tempted to hire you for my 30th (it isn't for another year yet mind!) xx

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. great dress. looks like a fun party

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails