Monday 13 September 2010

Chain and Feather Earring Tutorial

Because I'm still unwell and off work for another day, today you get a video tutorial I did a few weeks ago. It's been up on my youtube a few days and thought it was about time I posted it here. My little videos always seem to get a good response so I hope you enjoy this one too.
This is a tutorial on how to make my chain and feather earrings.

Its super simple! If you happen to try it out drop me a link and I shall post it here.

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

13 comments:

  1. So cool! thanks for sharing dear ;) Happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! It's been awhile since I've made my own jewelry (since college 2 yrs ago) but I really want to try that! I only have leaves on hand so I might use those instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! =D Thanks for visiting my little blog. Great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you speak! It was fun to watch this tutorial; the earrings look awesome =).

    And you have beautiful eyes, by the way.

    Hope you're feeling well!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a DIY talented kinda gal...but I DO love those, so maybe I could give it a whirl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I were any good at DIY, I'd try this but I SUCK. This is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them! I'm quite obsessed with feather earrings! I wish I'm better at DIYs too:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, thanks for sharing!! Get better soon, and thankyou so much for all the advice and encouragement on the comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear, i have a F21 statement ring giveaway in my blog, and i'd love to if you join it too :)

    Thankies <3 Liz

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it think I will give this a go

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! I make jewelry quite a lot and that is a fun and easy set of earrings. I'm in for doing it!

    ~Aubrey
    Project Lovegood

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails